Sweden’s Outdoor Access Rights (‘Allemansrätten’) offers you the appropriate to roam in Swedish nature. That implies that you can camp anywhere in Sweden that’s not on or close by personal property or farms. The lovely Swedish countryside is yours to discover, and you may even choose wild berries and flowers!
Disclaimer: To preserve The Newbie Guide free, we use affiliate hyperlinks (marked with *) and should get a fee if you click on and purchase utilizing these hyperlinks. This doesn’t have an effect on our opinions and our writers at all times advocate their finest to your Swedish expertise.
Camp anywhere in Sweden – Important Rules
- You are allowed to pitch two to 3 tents for a most of two nights in one place.
- You should not pitch a tent lower than 70 metres away from personal dwellings or cultivated land. So staying away from cultivated land is important as no farmer will probably be pleased for a tent on their crops.
- Tents are banned in sure areas similar to parks and sports activities grounds which incorporates as an example a golf course:-)
- You should respect nature and wildlife – at all times take your trash with you!
- Always examine with the native municipality for particular guidelines about tenting in nature.
Learn extra about be accountable in Swedish nature right here.
Where can I purchase a tent for tenting in Sweden?
Ready to your Swedish tenting journey however lacking a tent? Here are some nice suggestions:
Outdoorexperten* has a variety of top of the range tents similar to this Nordfjell dome tent* that matches as much as three individuals. This sort of tent is…
Leave a Reply