What qualifies as a Skilled Worker within the UK?
To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you should:
- work for a UK employer that’s been authorised by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ out of your employer with details about the function you’ve been provided within the UK
- do a job that’s on the checklist of eligible occupations
- be paid a minimal wage – how a lot depends upon the kind of work you do
There are additional particular eligibility necessities relying in your job sort. Contact Lexvisa for recommendation on whether or not your job function meets the particular necessities and the best way to progress your visa software.
English language necessities
A minimal requirement for a visa as a Skilled Worker could be to talk English effectively in any other case you won’t be able to hold out your function effectively.
You might want to show your data of English if you apply, except you’re a nationwide of an exempt nation or territory. Reach out to Lexvisa and we will advise you on whether or not you’re exempt from offering proof and if not, the methods in which you’ll be able to show your data of English.
What is the minimal wage for Skilled Worker visa?
This would be the highest out of the next 3 choices beneath:
- £25,600 per 12 months
- £10.10 per hour
- The ‘going rate’ for the kind of work you may be doing
If the ‘going rate’ to your job function is larger than each of the primary two bullet factors, you may be entitled to at the very least the going price. Each occupation code has its personal annual going price.
Leave a Reply