By Dr. Catherine Taroni – Immigration Barrister
There are quite a lot of potential outcomes following the investigation in the course of the interval of a sponsor licence suspension. Appropriate motion might embrace a number of the next:
- Reinstate your sponsor licence with an A-score;
- Reinstate your sponsor licence with a B-score (and subject you with an motion plan);
- Prevent you from assigning any new CoS;
- Prevent using any assigned, however unused, CoS; or
- Revoke your sponsor licence.
Reinstatement of sponsor licence with an A – score
The absolute best consequence is, after all, in your sponsor licence to be reinstated with an A-score. This implies that it is possible for you to to renew sponsoring migrants as earlier than the suspension. You will seem on the sponsor register as soon as extra. Your sponsor duties will proceed as regular.
Downgrading of sponsor licence – reinstatement with a B – score
The Home Office’s steering states:
C9.23. If we reinstate your licence with a B-score, you’ll not be given an extra 20 working days to answer as this course of may have been accomplished in the course of the interval your licence was suspended.
C9.24. Re-instatement with a B-score…
Leave a Reply