Our Immigration Team has lately been profitable in securing a Family Visa as a partner for our consumer (“the Applicant”). The Applicant got here to our agency after having a number of earlier rejections. We utilized on her behalf for entry clearance as a partner and achieved a profitable end result. The Applicant obtained her visa inside the usual processing occasions.
Family Visas: Can I apply as a associate or partner?
Absolutely. In order to use as a associate, you and your associate each should be 18 or over and also you each should intend to stay collectively completely within the UK after your utility.
In addition, your associate or partner should both:
- Be a British or Irish citizen.
- Have settled within the UK i.e. they’ve indefinite depart to stay, settled standing or proof of everlasting residence.
- Be from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein and have pre-settled standing – they will need to have began dwelling within the UK earlier than 1 January 2021.
- Have a Turkish Businessperson visa or Turkish Worker visa.
- Have refugee standing or humanitarian safety within the UK.
What do I must show for the needs of the visa?
You should have the ability to show one of many following:
- You are in a civil partnership or marriage that’s recognised within the UK.
- You have been dwelling collectively in a relationship for not less than 2 years once you apply.
- You are a fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil associate and can marry or enter into a civil partnership within the UK inside 6 months of arriving.
You may also must show:
Leave a Reply